aravirta Index du Forum

aravirta
Reeves

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

BUJA Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Men's OG GS White UK

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aravirta Index du Forum -> aravirta -> aravirta
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Juil - 03:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: BUJA Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Men's OG GS White UK Répondre en citant

(Source: Xinhua)

Xi meets Singaporean PM on advancing ties

Rescue teams work to find survivors as Mexico quake toll reaches 230

In pics: general debate of UN General Assembly on day 2

Chinese multi-function cargo ship leaves waters of Barents Sea

China to build cross-provincial national park for giant panda

Aerial view of paddy fields in SW China's Guizhou

Special snacks displayed during 14th China-ASEAN Expo

Scenery of paddy fields in Baicheng Women's Nike Air Max 270 Trainers KPU TPU Pink White UK Sale , NE China's Jilin

by Sportswriters Cao Jianjie and Gao Peng

NANJING, China, Feb. 5 (Xinhua) -- China's transfer record kept tumbling as Jiangsu Suning splashed out 50 million euros to buy Brazilian midfielder Alex Teixeria on Friday.

The record has been shattered four times by cash-rich Chinese Super League sides in a month, first by Brazilian Elkeson Men's Supreme x Nike Air Max 98 Black UK Sale , the top scorer of Chinese and Asian champions Guangzhou Evergrande, sold to Shanghai SIPG on 18.5 million euros on Jan. 21.

The 26-year-old Teixeira from Ukraine's Shakhtar Donetsk agreed to a four-year contract with the newest record.

The sum beat the 2-day-old Chinese and Asian record set by Colombian Jackson Martinez who joined Evergrande on 42 million euros on Wednesday.

Teixeira will join compatriot Ramires in midfield, a China record of 28 million euros until Evergrande's signing of Martinez. Croatian Jorge Sammir and Australian Trent Sainsbury are Suning's other foreign recruits.

"Alex is a versatile player who can play may roles. He will boost the team's competitiveness considerably. We believe that he is worth that sum," Suning general manager Liu Jun said.

Liu revealed that Suning is seeking a forward before the new season kicks off in March.

"We plan to recruit the last player Men's Supreme x Nike Air Max 98 White Grey UK Sale , an effective forward, to complete the jigsaw puzzle of foreign players," he said.

The latest signing helped the Chinese Super League overtake the English Premier League in spending during the winter transfer window, the transfermarkt website said.

With soccer listed as a sporting priority of the country Nike Air Max 97 OG Undefeated Black Red UK Sale , Chinese clubs have spent lavishly on foreign talent, hoping to raise the standard of the long-underperforming domestic league and international competition.

The cashed-up CSL have so far spent 258.9 million euros in China's current transfer window. Premier League clubs spent 247.3 million euros in the European window.

The second-tier China League One even ranked ahead of the Bundesliga in Germany, Spain's Primera Division and France's Ligue 1 for spending, according to the transfermarkt website.

BEIJING Nike Air Max 97 OG Undefeated Sail Speed Red White UK Sale , Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Xi Jinping published a signed article titled "Let China-Arab Friendship Surge Forward like the Nile" on Egyptian newspaper Alahram on Tuesday ahead of his state visit to the country. The following is the English version of the article:

Let China-Arab Friendship Surge Forward like the Nile

By H. E. Xi Jinping

President of the People's Republic of China

At the invitation of President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, I will pay a state visit to Egypt, my first to the Middle East and Arab countries as President of China and my first overseas visit in 2016. The purpose is to renew friendship, and discuss cooperation and development with Egyptian and Arab friends. I look forward to a trip of friendship Balenciaga Speed Trainer Sock Race Runners Triple White UK Sale , cooperation and mutual benefit.

"Egypt is the gift of the Nile." When I first visited Egypt 16 years ago, I learned how people of ancient Egypt harnessed the Nile floods for agricultural production. I marveled at the Nile, mother of the Egyptian civilization, and was amazed by the wisdom and strength of the Egyptian people.

Ever since then Balenciaga Speed Trainer Sock Race Runners Triple Black UK Sale , the great Nile has been etched in my mind.

Since late 2014, I have had two meetings with President al-Sisi in Beijing. Our agreement to elevate China-Egypt relations to a comprehensive strategic partnership led bilateral relations onto a fast track. President al-Sisis's trip to Beijing last September to attend commemorations of the 70th anniversary of the victory of the Chinese People's War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression and the World's Anti-fascist War was a just call made on behalf of the Arab world for upholding the victorious outcome of WWII and the post-war international order.

Both China and Egypt are ancient civilization. Friendly exchanges between our peoples date back to antiquity. More than 2,000 years ago, the imperial court of China's Han Dynasty sent envoys to Alexandria. The ancient Silk Road was a bond linking up the two sides.

In the modern times Balenciaga Speed Trainer Knit High Red White UK Sale , the people of China and Egypt have stood together in the fight against colonialism and hegemony. Over six decades ago, Premier Zhou Enlai and President Gamal Abdel Nasser shook hands at Bandung, Indonesia. China and Egypt have since joined hands and embarked on a common cause to uphold the rights and interests of developing countries.

Over the past six decades, China-Egypt relations have stood the test of changing international and regional landscapes and have moved forward steadily. The two sides have treated each other with mutual understanding Balenciaga Speed Trainer Knit High Grey White UK Sale , respect, trust and support, and have conducted fruitful cooperation. China supports the people of Egypt in making independent choices for the future of their own country. China supports the government of Egypt in restoring social stability and economic development. China supports Egypt in playing an active role in regional and international affairs.

China will continue to view and develop its relations with Egypt from a strategic and long-term perspective. I and President al-Sisi will work together to comprehensively deepen the political trust and strategic cooperation between our two countries, so that China and Egypt will achieve common development and progress and China-Egypt relations Balenciaga Speed Trainer Knit High White UK Sale , already a shining example of S.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Juil - 03:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aravirta Index du Forum -> aravirta -> aravirta Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation